The CTE is a web-based translation editor that doesn’t require any installation of software or manual handling of the translation files. Our new CTE flyer brings an overview of this application.
Learn more today by viewing this introduction video.
Attend a CTE training webinar
We have also scheduled training webinars that will teach you how to:
- pick up translation tasks that are assigned to you,
- use common CTE features: Terminology, Concordance, Tag Management, QA, Linguistic Toolbox, and much more!
You can access the registration page to view available training dates and select an upcoming event:
- Next date will be published soon.
Training hours will display in your local time zone when you open the gotowebinar dropdown menu.
- The Getting Started with CTE document gives you step by step instructions.
- Learn how to update your CTE Translator Access.
- Discover the new Linguistic Toolbox within CTE.
- Access our CTE FAQ.
For more detailed information, please refer to the CTE Help. It includes very useful Tips and Tricks along with the latest release notes.
If you are an agency and would like to learn how to reassign TMS tasks please visit our TMS Quick Links section.