Thank you to everyone who joined us for last Wednesday’s town hall. Our Community is a core part of the Lionbridge DNA. We were thrilled to share our plans with you and get your feedback – stay on the lookout for our next session. Our priority is to provide you with an outstanding experience and the tools you require for ease of use and productivity. In case you were unable to attend the virtual town hall, you can view it below or by clicking here.
Below are some of the topics we covered during the meeting:
- Community is our Lifeblood: The important role you, as one of our valued Community Partners, play in the Lionbridge ecosystem as a whole.
- Our Team & Priorities: An introduction to the Community Management team and our commitment to creating an outstanding experience for our partners.
- Feedback is Fuel: How your insights are helping power innovation and progress across Lionbridge.
- Training & Development: A look back on our training programs in 2020, and what we’re planning in 2021.
- Tools & Technology: A deeper dive into how we’re investing to improve your experience as a core user of our tools and technologies.
We also took a few minutes to answer your questions, touching on topics ranging from how Lionbridge is faring during the pandemic to ways you can submit feedback and expand your partnership with us.
Thank you again for being a key partner in Lionbridge’s mission to break barriers and build bridges. If you have any feedback or follow-up questions, we want to hear from you – please reach out to Community.Management@lionbridge.com.