*Updated November 16th, 2021
As we start to plan for the end of the year, we wanted to make you aware of some important maintenance that will be happening throughout the rest of 2021 that will have an impact to the projects you work on. Below you will find a list of the dates and times when Translation Workspace and the CTE will be offline for system maintenance:
- Saturday, October 9th, 3am-8am Eastern Time (7am-12pm UTC)
- Saturday, October 23rd, 4am-8am Eastern Time (8am-12pm UTC)
- Saturday, November 6th, 4am-9am Eastern Time (8am-1pm UTC)
- Saturday, November 20th, 4am - 9am Easter Time (9am-2pm UTC)
- Saturday, December 4th, 3am-8am Eastern Time (8am-1pm UTC)
During these times, you will not be able to connect to the system through the TW web UI, CTE, or desktop tools such as the Xliff Editor and Linguistic Toolbox. It is suggested that if you will be in these tools around this time that you save your progress before these windows and log back in after they are completed to avoid any disruptions.
We will remind you of these times throughout the year in the notifications panel on the homepage as well. If you have any questions, please create a ticket via the Support menu to get in touch with our Support team.