Wire transfers at Lionbridge are initiated twice per month. To ensure a prompt payment of your invoices:
1) Double-check your banking information.
2) Make sure that your POs were accepted and invoiced using our invoicing application, eProcurement.
3) Use the Support > Create Ticket form if you encounter any technical problems, or have questions about an invoice approval status.
- If your invoice due date falls between 2 payment runs, our accounting team will do its best to pay your invoice one week prior to the due date, but in some instances your invoice may only be paid with the following payment run (e.g. an invoice payment due on October 8th may be made on October 16th).
- If you still receive payments from a local Lionbridge office (e.g. Lionbridge Yokohama), payment run dates may differ from the central payment runs mentioned above.